Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Samsung Galaxy Watch

Operating System

Tizen

My Question or Issue

Hi, got the new Samsung Galaxy Watch today but I can't get logged in to Spotify Premium so I can stream music via wifi without my phone/listen to music offline - which was one of the main reasons I got the watch for use in the gym. I've tried uninstalling the app from the watch and reinstalling again but I still keep getting error messages saying my login details are incorrect (they aren't). Help please!

43 Replies

Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm - SM-R815FZKABTU

Can't login, tried changing account password, logout from all devices,
disconnecting BT and using only watch's wifi, clearing phone app data.

Watch pairs with spotify (can be seen in "Apps" section of my account page)
but that's about it.

Hi again @badcloud,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Just to make sure, you reset the password of your account and you can log in with it on your phone. Also have you done a clean reinstall of the both the app on your phone (following this guide) and the watch and trying to pair the devices with Bluetooth again. Let us know if you've tried logging in with your account on the watch itself instead of pairing it with your phone.

If it is still not working could you send us a photo of what you're seeing as an error message when you try to log in on the watch.

Thanks.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Watch in Argentina. Installed spotify on it. Logged in with Spotify/pair  and it takes forever to load. I just see a loading circle icon on my watch.
Also try with bluetooth disabled and it didn't work. I already reinstalled the application many times and the same thing keeps happening.

Galaxy Watch Active2
Iphone 11
iOS 14.1
Spotify Version: 8.5.83 (Iphone)
Spotify Version: 2.3.18 (Watch)
Tizen: 5.5.0.1
Software Version: r820xxu1cti4

Hi there @farell94

Thanks for the info.

We've come across several users complaining about this over the last few weeks, so we've reported this to the right team and they are currently looking into it.

Head over to this Ongoing Issue thread and add your +Vote and subscribe to stay up to date with any developments.

Hope you find this useful. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts