Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung Galaxy Watch - Login Problems

Solved!

Samsung Galaxy Watch - Login Problems

Hi, got the new Samsung Galaxy Watch today but I can't get logged in to Spotify Premium so I can stream music via wifi without my phone/listen to music offline - which was one of the main reasons I got the watch for use in the gym.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Watch in Argentina. Installed spotify on it. Logged in with Spotify/pair  and it takes forever to load. I just see a loading circle icon on my watch.
Also try with bluetooth disabled and it didn't work. I already reinstalled the application many times and the same thing keeps happening.

Galaxy Watch Active2
Iphone 11

Spotify: Premium 
iOS 14.1 (Iphone)
Spotify Version: 8.5.83 (Iphone)
Spotify Version: 2.3.18 (Watch)
Tizen: 5.5.0.1 (Watch)
Software Version: r820xxu1cti4 (Watch)

IMG_0089.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @farell94

Help’s here!

Keep in mind we're currently investigating an issue causing the Spotify app not to behave as expected on Galaxy Active 2 devices. Check out this thread and add your vote by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @farell94

Help’s here!

Keep in mind we're currently investigating an issue causing the Spotify app not to behave as expected on Galaxy Active 2 devices. Check out this thread and add your vote by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

Hope it helps i know nothing about the watches Lol.

@benlee12123b

I had the same problem. But then i realized i installed it this time via the phone and the other times via the watch self. If you remove the app and install it via the watch, it should work again! 

Hi @Cruijffie14,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

It's really nice of you to share what worked for you with the rest of the Community.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts