Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saved Music keeps disappearing

Saved Music keeps disappearing

I'm experiencing the error of having my saved music disappearing from my saved music bank, I have tried every possible way, adding 1 by 1 using the (+ icon), using the save button album by album, making selections and using the right click > save music. And it keeps happening, it saves some albums and tracks others not, using a premium account seems to make no difference since friends on regular accounts have the same issue. Does any one know what is this about? and how to fixed?. 

#account #saved music #dissaperingmusic #premiumaccountissues #musicgone. 

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed

How many tracks would you say you have saved within Your Music (approximately)? Is this happening on all of your devices?

Hey Pete, in total Hundreds of tracks, with issues latetly about 100+ , and yes, no matter where I save that music, iPhone, PS4, laptop it keeps dissapering. Oddly some of them when added to any of my playlist it did save the track but only to the playlist and not marked as "saved" to my music. So it seems is an overall issue, as my friends do have the same issue to keep saving music over and over again, and yes we both have Premium account. Is kind of frustating to save those albums every time I realize is not there anymore when I want to listen it.

Is there another way to contact customer help here? chat - email? ...the issue has not been solved and keeps happenning on all my devices .... i really need someone to check on this issue (that it seems is account related).

Suggested posts