Says FB account is not Linked, FB shows it is

Plan

Premium

Country
Norway

Device

(iPhone 8, Macbook Air)

Hi guys,

I really need help, I've read most of the articles.

I was recently kicked out from my account from all my devices. I have Premium account (last payment was with my visa on 31.05, checked bank). However, I can not access that account. It is an account linked to my FB.

I followed the steps to find if it is linked and on my FB account - it does show under Setttings / Apps and Wesbites. However, when I choose Log In with Facebook via the Spotify sign in page, it says there is no account linked to that Facebook account. Somewhere in that account is clearly stored the information for my card account it seems but I can not log in there, which I assume will also continue to be charged. 
My spotify ID is 644443713. How can I find out how to log in again into that account? Could I locate it by the card information or anything like that?

Writing to you from an older free account, I seem to have. This free account seems to be linked to my email.

2 Replies

Hi there @user-removed!

Thanks for coming to the community with this! I'll try to help out as best as I can here. Seeing that you've already done some homework on it to no avail, maybe you could reach out the SpotifyCares team via Twitter or Facebook. You could also reach out to Customer Support here.

Hope this helps you out!

A

Thank you very much, I hope the FB team will get back to me! Appreciate
your help!

Suggested posts