Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Scared and Afraid

Solved!

Scared and Afraid

Someone accessed my account. Spotify gave me a heads up. The perpetrators didn’t listen to music or screw with my playlist. Whatever diabolical deeds they were up too I know not but the incursion into my privacy has left me shaken. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Struggles13 - Welcome to the Community.

Rest assured, Spotify keep this information secure which would be inaccessible to anyone who may have accessed your account and have a dedicated security team working around the clock to keep your account secure!

It sounds like from you post that you may have had an email which was triggered by the login. I'd recommend following the steps (which includes a password reset which you have already done) there otherwise you can follow them here and also reach out to Spotify Support and they can check everything behind the scenes.

Take Care 💚

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Are you silly enough to give your credit card number anywhere public? I don´t think so. They will not get it.

Marked as solution

Hey @Struggles13 - Welcome to the Community.

Rest assured, Spotify keep this information secure which would be inaccessible to anyone who may have accessed your account and have a dedicated security team working around the clock to keep your account secure!

It sounds like from you post that you may have had an email which was triggered by the login. I'd recommend following the steps (which includes a password reset which you have already done) there otherwise you can follow them here and also reach out to Spotify Support and they can check everything behind the scenes.

Take Care 💚

Suggested posts