Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Scrobbling to last.fm not working

Solved!

Scrobbling to last.fm not working

Dear Spotify Community, Since yesterday I have no new scrobbles from Spotify recorded in my last.fm profile. Please, let me know what can I do to fix this problem. Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Pedro, this is likely to be bug on LastFm's end. Please check their official twitter page (@lastfmstatus) for updates on current issues. Usually it gets resolved in a day and no scrobbles will be lost. 

In the meanwhile, try logging in and out of your LastFm account or double check that it is connected to Spotify by scrolling to the bottom > Track my music > connect.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Pedro, this is likely to be bug on LastFm's end. Please check their official twitter page (@lastfmstatus) for updates on current issues. Usually it gets resolved in a day and no scrobbles will be lost. 

In the meanwhile, try logging in and out of your LastFm account or double check that it is connected to Spotify by scrolling to the bottom > Track my music > connect.

Hi again. After contacting last.fm support and checking that last.fm records my scrobbles from other applications, I can conclude that the problem is in the endpoint from Spotify. Please, check it or let me know what can I do to make sure there is no problem with this endpoint, such as sending scrobbles to a different URL or using some API call. Thank you very much.

Suggested posts