Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Seems like someone else is using my account

Seems like someone else is using my account

It looks like someone else is using my spotify. There are hundreds of songs listened that I never played. All my lists are messed up and last night I couldn't play anything because it disconnected every minute. It said some other phone was being used. And it wasn't even the same phone every time
3 Replies

I have the same problem. I have even experienced how someone else stops my music, and starts listening to his/her music in his/her device. 

Maybe Spotify is all messed up??

I have logged out from all devices and deleted all the new playlists. But again this person logs in and plays whatever **bleep** he/she likes.

How long does it take Spotify to even reply to you? I got an email saying my account email was changed to something I've never heard of before. Now I can't even change my password because I don't know the login details for my account. 

Problem still here and I dont seem to get an answer from anyone. Spotify really needs some customer service. I'm paying for this product and I cannot even listen to 2 songs in a row than some chinese dude starts playing something

Suggested posts