Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Seriously SPOTIFY? A community forum is your attempt at customer service?!

Solved!

Seriously SPOTIFY? A community forum is your attempt at customer service?!

Spotify is probably the best featured music streaming service vailable.

Why will it fail in 2015, and 2016...?

For one reason: customer service experience

Spotify offers a FAQ, and a Forum. That's it!? There's not a even a feature submission page, much less an actual customer service email, or phone number!? 

Meanwhile Apple will bake Beats into iTunes in 2015, and will provide a customer service experience second-to-none - via chat, email, phone, and in-store. 

Goodbye Spotify it was nice knowing you. 

Oh, and how could you not have the dead-simple feature allowing a user to drop the current song from the playlist? I mean, that's some simple code right there. I have to leave the current playlist, hit the back button 4, or 5, times search around for the playlist i'm listening to, and then search around for the song I'm listening to, and then edit the playlist and delete the song from the playlist. That's just full-on-retard right there. (And I don't use that word lightly.)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify does have a support email. It is far better than the support you currently get with Beats Music.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

You can request features here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/idb-p/ideaexchange

(Apple doesn't have this)

To contact support, go to this page:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Spotify does have a support email. It is far better than the support you currently get with Beats Music.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

You can request features here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/idb-p/ideaexchange

(Apple doesn't have this)

To contact support, go to this page:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star

MattSuda, 

A support email that is virtually hidden from sight doesn't help me! And my point was that Apple's support destroys Spotify's support, and when they bring Beats into iTunes Beats will have the same support level. 

And yeah, I tweeted @SpotifyCares - not reply! 

Again, a hidden request feature doesn't help! 

I searched all over for a support email, and a feature request form...didn't find one! I had to post on this forum before someone finally shared them with me. That is WEAK! They should have their support email listed on EVERY Spotify page. That's called customer service. 

Hover.com (the web's best domain registrar) has a PHONE NUMBER listed on their website, and guess what? When you call a human being answers immedately. There's no automated service, or divsersion. You talk to a real support person right away. 

Spotify doesn't know the first thing about customer service. 

And this is just complete BS: 

"If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Support usually replies within 24-48 hours."

I have to know to respond to a no-reply email afte being diverted back to a help section, or community forums!??! The F....? That's insane! Then I wait another 24-48 hours? 

No, I'm done with Spotify. They obviously don't want to help anyone, they want to divert them. They will find out soon enough that you can't run a business like that. 

It is not hidden. If you click on "About" in the footer, the contact form is linked there.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts