Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Seriously what the hell

Seriously what the hell

After spotify doesnt recognize my facebook (shouldnt be required anyway!) it just hangs when i try again. last nerve, spotify. other services are being looked into TOMORROW.

9 Replies

i dont even know how to get myspotify details anymore! facebook or nothing i guess. this really sucks.

Hey, not to worry - we'll be in touch by email to help you out on this.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

i completely agree what the hell is wrong with spotify whenever i start spotify with the new version it plays one song and then quits. seriously? FIX IT SPOTIFY!!!!!!

Hi there,

That's not right at all, we'll be happy to help get things working again. To begin with, could you please start off with a reinstallation of the app and let us know if the problem persists.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Agreed! Spotify just quits after one song when I am obviously connected to the internet, and it says that I'm not. I have tried everything. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared the data and cache, logout out, turned of wifi, used wifi, I am not going to pay for this service if it doesn't work.

Which error message is it exactly?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Spotify is seriosly about to lose one loyal customer. I had been dealing with this music pausing situation for almost a month now. The email check list isn't working. I have unistalled the app about 50 times. Checked my phone memory and that's not the issue. Was told to delete my playlists over 200. Ended uo just deleting them all hust to see and nope that wasn't it. Even used the app setting that wipes the app of and save data. uninstalled it again. Now I have no playlists and it still stops about 30 seconds after my phone screen shuts off. Turn my screen back on and it continues playing. Now this has become unbelievebly annoying. I used to listen to music while I worked every day. Now I got nothing cause this app won't work.

so i am very very confused and done with this i need help. i had a premium account and i forgot my password so i decided to change my password the password changed and when i logged in i was on a different account and it says i have a free account when i am paying for a premium pls help me out!!!

my music stops on lock screen or when goes to black an stops music few seconds in  why

Suggested posts