Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Service was horrible

Service was horrible

Hey, my name is Chandler Lattin, and my wife recently had spotify premium. The service was absolutley horrible, and when we contacted support, there was no reply whatsoever from anybody at support. I am so pissed that we bought it, I had it and it worked just fine. I have no idea why her service and even replies from customer support were just unbelivably useless. I really want to buy her spotify premium, In fact I wanted to buy it for the next year. I am seriously reconsidering. It's such a travesty that things like this have to happen, but I honeslty love spotify, its an amazing thing to have, music everywhere! Many of our friends even have spotify. I had the trial 30 day thing myself, and it worked fine, but I don't want to physically buy it if this is what is going to happen... If i'd have to say anything about spotify to friends, this would be the first thing i'd have to tell them. I really hope I can get something in copensation of the poor service.

For my contact information : 

Chandler Lattin

Chandler.Lattin@me.com

Feel free to contact me.

Is there going to be a lack of support here too?!

5 Replies

Hello,

Could you tell me the case number you originally contacted support on? I couldn't seem to locate a message from that email address...
Airhorn Enthusiast

I don't have a case number on me, because it wasn't my email, it was my wife's. Is there any possiblity i could get like a compensation code for spotify premium or something because it's just absurd.

This will have to be looked into by one of our advisors - If you could let me know either the case number or the email address, I could take a look for it and pass it on.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Well, is there a chance i could directly email them with my inquiry?

You certainly can. Scroll up to the top of the screen, and click in "About Me". Then, select "Contact Form". You can pop along a message to us using that form.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts