Session closed every time i acess my android

Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

Iphone and Android

My Question or Issue

Every time i access my android spotify, the session was closed and need to sign again. It appens some days ago.  Why spotify doesn't maintain my session open ?

5 Replies

Hey @jarripei, and welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

Could you try a clean reinstall of the app? If that doesn’t help, please send me a screenshot of what you’re seeing (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting).

Keep me posted! 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have tested but doesn't works. Always ask me to login session every time
i want to use Spotify.

Hey @jarripei.

Thanks for trying! Could you try signing in using a different computer or device, to see if the same thing happens on there? Also, do you get an option to stay signed in on the sign in page?

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

It happens in diferent android devices with my account, the same account.

Hey, @jarripei.

No worries, if you make sure your music collection is stored in public playlists, you can visit your old account with your new account and grab all your songs from there. You’ll be able to visit your old account by putting the following string in the search bar:  spotify:user:username

Please remember to replace username with your own username. Also, If you want to use the same email address for your new account, you'll have to close your old account. You'll have 7 days to visit your old account and find your music there. You’ll also need to cancel your subscription on your old account, in case you have a Premium account.

I hope that helps! Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts