Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Set Device Password Help

Set Device Password Help

I'm trying to set a password on my Spotify as my account has been set up through Facebook and I can't log in on my media player without a user name and password. Spotify keeps telling me that it can't send a password to my email address as there is no email address.
I can't edit my profile information; it tells me that I can do that through Facebook but my Facebook has my email address.
Spotify also has the completely wrong date for my birthday despite the fact that it is correct on my Facebook and, again, it says I can edit it my birthdate through Facebook but I already have and it is correct there but not on Spotify.
I just want to get a pasword why can't I just edit my information it's so frustrating, please help me.
1 Reply

@user-removed

My suggestion would be for you to create a new account with different email address from the one you use for facebook. That will give you a Spotify username, so you won't have to rely on facebook anymore.

Once you have this new account, contact customer support and they'll help you migrate your Premium privileges, library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

If you like you can link this new account to your facebook again, but now you won't have to rely in the facebook login process, since you'll have your very own Spotify username.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts