Shared Playlist does not appear in profile overview

Solved!

Shared Playlist does not appear in profile overview

Premium

Germany

Desktop App for Macbook Pro

macOS Mojave

Hi,

last week I created a Spotify account for our company und started some playlists for our teams. Some of them are filled already but none of them shows up in the profile overview.

I checked it with my personal account and the profile information says, that there are no existing playlists. 

I already checked the settings and made sure, that my playlists should be automatically published when created. Are there any other settings, that I should adapt in order to show the playlists in the profile overview?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @brainbits 

Are the playlists marked as collaborative ones? If so, then it is not considered public and will not appear in public profile. 

If this is not the case, could you post a link to the playlists and profile you are referring to so that I can see if the playlists are present or not?

Thanks,

A

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @brainbits 

Are the playlists marked as collaborative ones? If so, then it is not considered public and will not appear in public profile. 

If this is not the case, could you post a link to the playlists and profile you are referring to so that I can see if the playlists are present or not?

Thanks,

A

Yes, they are collaborative ones and that is the solution. Thank you very much! 🙂 

Suggested posts