Sharing Local Files On PLaylists?

Re: Sharing Local Files On PLaylists?

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

I was just trying to explain that the way the local files work is different than I had done it a few years back. It would be easier, than reiterating the whole thing, to just help you with the particular issue that you're having, involving local files. What do you want to know about local files? I'll help as best as I can.

PapaClaasic
Casual Listener

I just died from the **bleep** use of commas. I didn't really notice at first until someone mentioned it. Please stop, you can't use commas correct at all. You use them for every third word. I suggest you learn how to use a comma before trying to sound smart saying you're doing it correct and they're wrong, this is advice for the future. Good luck!

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Don't put that you died, because we both no that youu didn't, unfortunately. So, you believe someone else, who doesn't know how to use commas. I use them correctly. You obviously don't know how, because you're whining about it. Your education, in grammar, must have come from using your phone. You can't use commas, or words, correctly. I see, where you missed putting them and used them, incorrectly. I'm not trying to sound smart; you can't hear typed letters. Learn grammar, before you try to look smart and correct someone. You have no business correcting, anyone. Stay on the subject, or get off of the forum. Are you done crying, or will you reply again? Let's see how far you can dig yourself, in your hole of hypocrisy.

teenytinytumble
Casual Listener

Translation:
"Don't exaggerate. We both know* you* didn't actually die, unfortunately. (Unnecessary sentence). I use commas correctly. You, however, obviously can't since you're whining about my usage. Your grammar education must have developed through the use of your phone. You clearly can't use commas, or words, correctly. I can see where you miss* placed* them or used them incorrectly. I'm not trying to sound smart; (who knows what they're trying to say here). Learn proper grammar before you try to look smart by correct someone else. You have no business correcting anyone. Stay on the subject or just get off the forum. Are you done crying, or will you reply again? Let's see how far you can dig yourself into your hole of hypocrisy."

Phew, now that that's over and done with... Madman, is English even your first language? The way you structure your sentences is very reminiscent of the way a foreigner would— unnaturally. It's almost like you're still learning and haven't quite mastered how to properly articulate in English yet. If not, I can only hope that you're either a troll, or too young and inexperienced to comprehend proper comma usage and sentence structure. If English is your first language and you're older than 12, then I'm sincerely concerned for our future as a species.

Look at it this way:
There are at least 4 other people (not including myself or likes) unanimously in agreement that your grammar is terrible, and there is but 1 person defending you— yourself. 4 > 1. Has it not occurred to you that perhaps you're in the wrong if that many people are correcting you?

PapaClaasic
Casual Listener

This is hilarious, I can't believe this guy dare insults my grammar when it is perfect. He should re-evaluate your use of the English language before insulting people that actually know it. I never thought I'd be a part of an argument this stupid, and on the Spotify forums. 

AgentSet

And I STILL don't know how to share local files on a playlist. MadmanOnWheels didn't make any sense, and there are no other tips.

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Don't ask if English is my first language, when you know perfectly well that it is, by my grammar. You just like to insult my grammar, because you're insecure about your own. You obviously have too much time on your hands. Oh, and troll isn't a thing. Quit using nonsense terms that were made up, by Internet losers to try to insult me. It doesn't work. I'm concerned that this world is filled with people like you, who think what is new (like the lack of comma use) is more correct than what has been around, for longer than yourself. Why don't you get a job and move out of your parents basement. Maybe then, you wouldn't have too much time, which you use to argue your wrong point of view. Just because other people agree with you doesn't make you right. You truly have nothing better to do. You can't even come on this forum, for the the right reason. You came back to dig yourself deeper and have proven my point. You don't even have a good argument. You're obviously the type of person, who doesn't think about what you're saying, or writing. Come back, when you aren't a loser, who has nothing better to do, than make accusations, especially ones that are incorrect.

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

And you, don't put that I didn't make any sense. Yes, I did, and it was my experience that I've had with local files, which had previously been different to the way it is, now, which Matt posted about. Who are you to invalidate my post and my experience with local files? Nobody, that's who. I tried helping someone, here, but this person refused to ask what he or she was needing help with. It would have been too difficult and would not make sense for me to break down everything that I have dealt with, regarding local files to reiterate it all, especially when that person's issue might be one aspect. Also, you can't share local files. The only thing that I have experienced was someone being able to play a local file of mine, on my playlist, on his end. It might have been a glitch. You can't share them, because that might involve piracy and that's the reason Spotify has local files, which is to get people to pay for songs to fill in the gaps, where Spotify has those songs missing, or unavailable (grayed out). If you have a question about local files, ask it, but don't be a loser, like these other people have and you just were. Stay on subject and be a decent human being, or get off the forum.

Kyrumara
With your use of commas, it looks like you're trying to do a poor impersonation of Christopher Walken speaking, yet somehow through text. 'Tis true artwork what you do.

Tracyanniam

@Kyrumara wrote:
With your use of commas, it looks like you're trying to do a poor impersonation of Christopher Walken speaking, yet somehow through text. 'Tis true artwork what you do.

You, win.

SUGGESTED POSTS