Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sharing Playlist?

Solved!

Sharing Playlist?

Okay, so I´ve just made a playlist, but when I search for any of the songs on the playlist, my playlist doesn´t show up among the playlist results..is it because I need a Premium account in order for the playlist to be public, or..?
Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey mer12, I'm not 100% sure how the playlist results work right now - they've only come in recently. But as far as I know, searching for the songs in the playlist won't bring it up. It seems the results are based more on just the name of the playlist, rather than the content.

But even then I can't always find playlists I've created when searching.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey mer12, I'm not 100% sure how the playlist results work right now - they've only come in recently. But as far as I know, searching for the songs in the playlist won't bring it up. It seems the results are based more on just the name of the playlist, rather than the content.

But even then I can't always find playlists I've created when searching.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Spotify does not give playlist results based on songs inside them, it's searching for the playlist's name. Search for your playlist's name.

If your playlist doesn't show up, right click on your playlist on your sidebar. Is "Publish" checked?

Suggested posts