Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sharing playlists with family members

Solved!

Sharing playlists with family members

Upgraded recently to a family account and would like to share playlists with family members. When I am using the "share" option I can't select any friends to share with. I am not using sign-in via Facebook and I don't intent to do so. Any other way to share with my family?

84 Replies

they removed the Facebook requirement but now if you want to share the "family" plan they MUST live under the same Roof , meaning that my wife that is my closest and dearest family member CANT enjoy my plan because I had to leave the country to be able to provide money     stupid meaningless "rules" 

I have no share option. I want to share a playlist with my son, who is on my family plan. 

This is stupid. Should be a right click share playlist with family member.

but no... 

That is the problem with using "kids" to design app. No idea, no insight. 

Pisses me off. EVERY DEVELOPER is the same. And he board never say a word.

Sucks terribly I cant 1 click share a playlist with a family member. Ya missed the boat losers,

agreed.

I don't want to follow playlists from family members, i want to SHARE them, including allowing all family members to edit them. 

Honestly, it was more useful to just login the same account on multiple devices.

I also greatly miss this "family sharing" option. Still new to Spotify, and thought this was a no-brainer. My kids and wife (sometimes) listen to great music, and I have to manually search their songs, somtimes even shazaming them.

Could be as simple as this:

Allow Family Sharing for

o my playback history

o my playlists

o ...

I don't need/want/would not be allowed to edit my kid's/wife's playlists.

Please add a familiy sharing feature!

Regards,

Robert

Amazing to me that this is an obvious feature that many people have requested over a long time.  Having a technical background, I know it would not be hard to do.  What gives Spotify?

Suggested posts