Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Should I get Spotify Family now???

Solved!

Should I get Spotify Family now???

Hey everyone,

I'm only half-way through my trial, and don't need to pay for my premium service till JUNE. But I want to upgrade to Spotify Family. My concern is, if I choose Spotify Family now then do I have to pay as a premium subscriber ASAP or I still wait till June when my Spotify Premium begins???

Thanks!

J

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi jubalde_oz! So, the answer to your question depends largely on you and the people you'll be sharing the family plan with. When you subscribe to the family plan any months of premium you have will be distributed amongst all of the people on the plan, which will move your billing date forward depending on the number of people on the plan. If you're ok with sharing your premium, then go for it, otherwise I would recommend holding off until June. 

Also keep in mind that regardless of how much premium you already have on your account, you will be billed for the first month of premium which will be added on to your existing subscription, but wont be charged again until all of the subscription is used up.

Let me know if you have an other questions. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi jubalde_oz! So, the answer to your question depends largely on you and the people you'll be sharing the family plan with. When you subscribe to the family plan any months of premium you have will be distributed amongst all of the people on the plan, which will move your billing date forward depending on the number of people on the plan. If you're ok with sharing your premium, then go for it, otherwise I would recommend holding off until June. 

Also keep in mind that regardless of how much premium you already have on your account, you will be billed for the first month of premium which will be added on to your existing subscription, but wont be charged again until all of the subscription is used up.

Let me know if you have an other questions. Cheers!

Suggested posts