Shuffle a playlist?

Solved!

Re: Shuffle a playlist?

Peter__
Community Legend
From a playlist or from an album/artist page?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Caz59
Music Fan
Hi peter. From an album or artist page. I did it somehow today but don't know how I did it. What I would really like to do is download the whole album or playlist in one go instead of adding tracks individually to my playlist. Hope you can help

Caz59
Music Fan
Hi peter. From an album or artist page. I did it somehow today but don't know how I did it. What I would really like to do is download the whole album or playlist in one go instead of adding tracks individually to my playlist. Hope you can help

Caz59
Music Fan
I got an email saying you have replied but I can't find it lol

Caz59
Music Fan
Sorry ignore last message. The message was not from you. I have not been on forums before and having a bit of trouble cos I don't really know what I am doing arrrrgh!! Lol
Solution!

Peter__
Community Legend

@kjm322 - Sounds like the web player, you are right it is pretty tricky to find. That feedback has been passed over to the web guys. ;) 

@Caz59 - You can star an entire album on iPad by pressing the "+" icon at the top of the album page. There is no easy way to star an entire playlist or artist page I'm afraid. 

Peter

View solution in original post

Caz59
Music Fan
Brilliant peter thanks for your reply. Much appreciated!!

Peter__
Community Legend
You are very welcome!! :)

Enjoy your music!

Peter

artymarty73

Not sure if it will shuffle a playlist or not, but on the web player (haven't tried this on the desktop player yet), when you are playing a track, hover over the album art work on the top right of the screen and you should see two buttons appear. One button says "Repeat" and the other one says "Shuffle". Hopefully this helps!

Stranger
Music Fan

If you don't like the randomization of Spotify maybe this is a solution for you:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/Shuffle-repeats-songs-too-often/m-p/2741...

It randomizes all or part of a playlist of choice.

SUGGESTED POSTS