Shuffle a playlist?

Solved!

Re: Shuffle a playlist?

AntHoneyL
Casual Listener

On my laptop it used to show that. But now it shows Like and Unlike button. I also am not using the web version. I need help please.

SpotHelp.PNG

Corie
Casual Listener
Not sure if this helps, but I can suggest what I know. I see what you mean about the 'like/unlike' buttons being where the shuffle usually is. I haven't seen that before, however I mostly use Spotify on my iPhone so I'm not so familiar with the desktop. I checked through 'Settings' but couldn't see any options there. Are you a premium member? Not sure if the new Spotify updates have possibly changed for non-premium members maybe? The only thing I can suggest sorry is if you have a Mac, the 'Playback' menu (from the drop-down bar at the top of the screen) has shuffle as an option about midway (command S is the shortcut). I'm not sure what the shortcut is for Windows systems but if you can search that, maybe that will work? I did a quick search but couldn't find it. Maybe try Ctrl S and then check to see if it's shuffling? The only time the 'like/unlike' buttons appear for me, are in 'Radio Stations', so I'm not sure why it's coming up on your regular playlists. I hope you get a workable solution.

Lahmeck

And, what if that icon is ON, but random order seems to be exactly like a non random one? Am I watching a random special moment this WEEK, or it just doesn´t work?

Farawayeyes
Perfect thsnkyou

ace_wolfie

I was listening to music on my lapton and couldnt find the shuffle button anywhere, you have to start a track before the button appeares (just a little top tip that confused me for ages)

Re: How do i shuffle a play list on my PC

unknwm

I cant seem to work out how to shuffle the hole play list from my PC , i can do it on my phone but not on my PC....

please help :)

mrbeast6000

Ye thx i realized now!!!

SUGGESTED POSTS