Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sign in problems

Sign in problems

My friend cant sign in to her spotify.

When she wants to sign in with facebook, it says that she has no facebook-account connected to spotify. When she wants to sign in with her e-mail it says that she uses her facebook. We have tried everything. How can she delete an old account, or do anyone have any suggestions?

2 Replies

Well maybe the facebook account he is trying to use isn't the connected to Spotify one, so try with another facebook account, probabbly if you are in a phone the sistem is trying to sign-in in the account that is vinculated to the phone so try to log-out of facebook and use the account that is vinculed to that mail.

Hey @gromerete

Since she created her Spotify account with Facebook, she needs to create a new account with a different email address from the one she uses for Facebook. That will give her a Spotify username, so she won't have to rely on a Facebook account.

Once she has this new account, she should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help her migrate her library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

If she likes she can link this new account to her Facebook after the switch.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts