Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Signed up for 30-Days Free Trial, credit card got charged immediately!

Solved!

Signed up for 30-Days Free Trial, credit card got charged immediately!

Hi,

I signed up for a 30 day trial one week ago and my credit card got charged 9.99 bucks immediately.

I wrote an email to Spotify support 7 days ago but still got no answer. Of course I checked my spam folder.

I'm a happy rdio.com customer but I thought I give Spotify a try to convince me to become a new subscriber.

Maybe you could change my mind by helping me get my money back.

Thank you,

Simon

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Everyone, 

I can see that you were all eligible for the trial so that's quite strange. We'll have a look into why that's happened for you. 

Hold tight--I've got emails on the way to all of you. 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey B-art- Thanks for letting us know about the German contact form. We're looking into that right now. 

An email should be on its way to you soon. Keep an eye on your personal inbox for us. 

View solution in original post

39 Replies

I have the same problem. I just checked my paypal account. It got charged too 😞

Same problem! I wrote an email last week on thursday, got the reply like all others, that they would answer within 3 days - till today no reaction! I just revoked (is that the right term?) my order. hope I get the money back! 

Marked as solution

Hi Everyone, 

I can see that you were all eligible for the trial so that's quite strange. We'll have a look into why that's happened for you. 

Hold tight--I've got emails on the way to all of you. 

Happend to me also help me

Hi Fattias- I've got an email on it's way to you too.

Check your personal email whenever you have a minute. 

I have the Same Problem. Does anyone have a solution how i can get my money back?

Greetings Cristina

Since this is a payments query our contact form is the best route for help. Users just need to go to About Us > Contact at the bottom of this page. 

@Cristina81 I've just opened a case for you. Please have a look in your personal inbox for an email from me. 

Same problem here. Signed up for the 3ß-Day Free Trial through the German website and my PayPal account got charges immediately. I just tried to use the contactform on the German website but the link in broken...

Maybe you can help me?

Thanks

Marked as solution

Hey B-art- Thanks for letting us know about the German contact form. We're looking into that right now. 

An email should be on its way to you soon. Keep an eye on your personal inbox for us. 

The same happend to me, I signed up for the 30 day trial, but got charged right away!

Hi BentLarsen - Currently we don't have a record of you signing up for our Premium trial. Originally your account registered for our Unlimited service. 

However, I can see my colleague has already replied to your case. Keep an eye on your inbox for her message.  For future reference, please always go through http://www.spotify.com/freetrial/ for our trial offer. 

If you think you're also experiencing a trial issue, please get in touch via the contact form.

I've sent a message through the contact forum but I am having the same problem. Ad's are still there everything that would be there in the free version. But it says on my overview that i have Spotify Premium. 

Hi GamerFoeLife - According to our records your Premium subscription has gone through successfully. 

Please try a clean reinstallation on your desktop. Then be sure you're signing in with your Facebook email/ password. 

Give us a shout if you're still getting those ads. 

I'm still recieving ad's. Still have the same free version.

I don't know if you saw my other posts but I'm still having the same problem as before. I did what you told me. Still hasn't changed a bit.

Hi GamerFoeLife - I believe my colleague was in touch with you yesterday? Are you receivingg your Premium on your account now?  

**If you think you're also experiencing this issue, please get in touch via the contact form. From there we'll be able to help sort out your upgrade. 

Yes I'm recieving The free trial now. Thank you very much. Please tell your Colleague I said thank you if you ever get the chance.

Great, glad to hear you're enjoying Premium. I'll be sure to pass on your message 😉

Suggested posts