Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Signed up for 30 days trial but doesn't appear

Signed up for 30 days trial but doesn't appear

I have just set up my 30 day free trial, entered my payment details and it said I'd get charged from the 27.08.2013 unless I cancelled my subscription, however, now when I go into my account it says "You are currently using spotify free" This really worries me as I cannot cancel a subscription and worry that I'll get charged in the future. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

5 Replies

Hi. Take a look at this post to see if it helps.

Thanks for your reply. I have now received the confirmation email which says I'll be charged if I don't cancel in time, and my account appears to be a premium account but still whenever I log in it says "upgrade" and it says I'm currently using spotify free. Is there anyway I can actually contact someone working for spotify so they can have a look at my account?

Thanks for your help!

Hi there,

I'm having the same problem, except I've gone over my free trial period and am paying £9.99 per month. Would be great if someone could get in touch!

Many thanks

I've just found a contact form via the 'About' button - might be worth getting in touch that way

HTH

If your premium isn't appearing:

- Confirm your subscription status is showing as premium on your online overview.

- Log out and back in again ensuring you are using the correct details. 

- If that fails, a clean reinstallation of the application should kick it into gear for you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts