Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Skipping songs

Skipping songs

Plan

Premium

Country

Czech Republic

Device

Smartphone/desktop/chrome player

Operating System

Android/Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello, I have read many topics here discussing this problem but haven't found a successful solution yet. My problem is that yesterday when I was at work, listening to Spotify on my phone my songs just started skipping all of a sudden after just a few (10-30) seconds of playing. I tried restarting the app, restarting the phone, reinstalling the app, nothing helped. Today at home, when I started listening to Spotify on my desktop the same issue came up. It seems like being an account bound issue, that's why I'm posting it here under Help-Accounts. I even tried the Spotify through the Chrome browser and the issue keeps happening there as well.

Like I said, I tried reinstalling, restarting. I read somewhere that that might be a drivers issue on desktops but since it happens on my phone I doubt it would help. I also tried unchecking the "Enable Hardware Acceleration" setting - the only thing that might possibly help in the account settings, no success...

Please help me! You have no idea how frustrated I am. I am highly addicted to the Spotify, and I'm losing my sht right now.

1 Reply

Hey @Subarashii! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Don't worry we will sort this out.

Please try to sign out remotely (Sign Out Everywhere) on you your account page. Screenshot_14.pngFor extra safety, please change your password.^^

Let me know if that helps, thanks! 

Peace

Suggested posts