Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

So I can't change the FB account linked to Spotify?

So I can't change the FB account linked to Spotify?

A couple of weeks ago I deactivated my Facebook because I couldn't be bothered using it anymore, but since I had to have one to use Spotify, I made a new empty facebook account. About a week ago I canceled my premium subscription on my old account, but today I found it didn't register and STILL charged me for the next month, on an account I don't and will not even use. Is there a way to change the FB account linked to my subscription or have I just been conned out of another £10?

1 Reply

Howdy Sparkz! 

Unfortunately, The Community can't assist with account-related issues like this. You're going to need to contact Official Support. You can do this by submitting this form and letting the Support Folks, whats up. 

Here's the form: spoti.fi/LhZuDg 

If you can still access the account you don't want to be charged, then look at this Support article, on how to cancel your subscription: spoti.fi/NcISRI

Cheers, Grayson. 

-----------------------------------------------------------
Remember here in the community we can't assist with most account-related issues. Submit a support form and awesome support agents will assist ASAP: http://spoti.fi/pjlOST

Suggested posts