Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

So frustrated

So frustrated

I am so frustrated with this whole thing I am thinking about canceling my account  but ..As I said I signed up for the  premium option from using the free one on Fed 12th. Everything disappeared  somehow I went  from premium on my I phone and computer  to a free 48 hour trial on my  Iphone(which just expired yesterday)and free on my computer  ........... I don't remember my original user name of password for my premium or original  account and all I get when I log on using facebook is the free version which tells  me to upgrade.. So I can't cancel my premium subscription without getting into my account and I can't get in to my account without a user name and password... I also am not able to see all the replays to my post even after changing my profile settings... Is there a chat room or someplace that I could talk to someone in real time?

5 Replies

No real-time rooms or phone numbers. Use contact form or wait for response here.

I'm trying to cancel my subscription but every time i enter my password, it says incorrect password. I am definitely entering the password correctly and i even reset my password on facebook to make sure but no matter what i put it wont let me end my subscription.  i'm extrememly frustrated and just want it canceled. any thoughts?

The biggest problem here - Facebook integration. Probably the largest part of queries could be avoided by removing the Facebook integration. Double accounts, passwords...

Try login to Spotify.com via Facebook, then check your Spotify account. Log out and now use a Spotify account for login to Spotify/Spotify.com.

Cjkern - If you could try using the username 'cjkern65' and your Spotify password, you will access the correct account. If you're struggling working out the password, just use the password reset link here to create a nice new one: http://www.spotify.com/password-reset/

Wnicho00 - There is a different thread for this. However, could you try logging out of Facebook and trying again. If this is unsuccessful, can you try using a different internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE etc.)

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts