Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Solved] Missing artist list. More than one account?

Solved!

[Solved] Missing artist list. More than one account?

Hi! I've been using Spotify (free) on mi iPod touch for a few months, and I was following several artists. I had logged in only once on this device, and today I logged out for the first time. When I logged in again, my account looked totally different, with an empty list of artists.

The only explanation I can think of, is that I accidentally created two separate Spotify accounts, and the one I was using on the iPod is not the one I am now logged in to. If that is the case, how can I recover the other account? My Gmail address is the only one I use to register to online services, and I can't find in Gmail any messages from Spotify regarding a different user account (and I never delete such emails!).

By the way, does Spotify always send a welcome email when you create a new account? I can't find such a message.

I can recall some of the artists I had on my list; more precisely, I remember which artists I added earlier today. Would that be of any use to solve my problem?

Thank you for any ideas!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Solved! I had been logged into the Spotify app in the iPod through my Facebook account, and on the other hand I had created an email+password Spotify account. No more confusion then.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Solved! I had been logged into the Spotify app in the iPod through my Facebook account, and on the other hand I had created an email+password Spotify account. No more confusion then.

Suggested posts