Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some followers not appearing

Some followers not appearing

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

iPhone 8/PC

Operating System

iOS 14 Beta/Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello,

Not really a big issue but it’s been bugging me. On both the mobile app and the desktop app, it says I have 16 followers- this was at 14 for a while but I supposedly gained a 15th a week or so ago and a 16th a few days ago. However, when I click on it, it only displays 14 followers. Why do the newest 2 followers not show?

Thanks,

gmbarnard

3 Replies

Hey there @gmbarnard

Thanks for posting on the Community about this.

Make sure to perform a clean reinstall on each device where the number of your followers displays incorrectly. This step will get you a fresh version of the Spotify app with all necessary updates along with synchronizing your account info. Take a look here on how to perform the clean reinstall.   

If you experience this across multiple devices it'd also be good to check if the issue might be connection-related. Test if you observe the same under a different network and if you see the correct number when using another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information.  

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on! 

Hello Ivan,

Sorry for the late reply! I have tried this today on all devices and unfortunately it has not worked- it still shows the original 14 followers. I have also tried on a different network and there is no change. Thanks for your help so far.

Hey there @gmbarnard,

Thank you for your reply.

Would you mind logging in on another device - such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persists? And also checking if your friends can see all your followers when they open your account.

It's also a good idea to log out > restart your devices > log back in 2 times, to force a sync of the info.

We'll have an eye open for your reply 🙂

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts