Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some playlists GONE

Some playlists GONE

I have Spotify premium and I recently went through MOST of my playlists and clicked "make secret". I went back to my playlists and a majority are gone!! It's as if Spotify just deleted playlists whether or not I had made them secret. I had quite a few playlists made for work--semi panicking. Any thoughts before I delete my Spotify account completely? This shouldn't happen if I'm paying for it.

Thanks for any help in advance
9 Replies

Hey there @Kellyrich, welcome to the Spotify community!

Have you checked if they appear here? If they do you can simply recover them from there 🙂

Let me know how this worked!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Nope. Doesn't work.

Hey again!

To clatify, did the lists disappear only in one device? Or for example, you can see some of the playlists through the web player or desktop etc.?

K

Cannot see on any device or computer?

Only have a phone with Spotify. Help!!

I only have my iPhone that has my Spotify connected. I may cancel my subscription if I can't get playlists back. I put in countless hours on here...

Hey again!

Have you tried logging out and back into your Spotify account on your iPhone? Also, check if they appear on the Web Player because in that case a clean re-installation of the app on your phone should fix it.

Let me know how this worked!
K

Should also clarify if @Kellyrich is signing in with a username or a Facebook account. Could be possible they've signed in with an alternate account?

Suggested posts