Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Somebody is accessing my account

Somebody is accessing my account

Every time I login to spotify under last played songs there are songs and artists I've never played (always some hardcore rap or r&b that I don't listen to). Somebody else is accesing my account. I have changed my password 3 times already. Nobody else has it. I have used the log off everywhere function 10 times. Somebody continues to be able to use it. Is there anybody I can contact with spotify to help?

PLEASE DON'T SUGGEST I CHANGE MY PASSWORD OR LOG OUT EVERYWHERE.. AS STATED I'VE DONE IT ULTIMPLE TIMES. NOBODY ELSE HAS MY PASSWORD.

7 Replies

I recommend reaching out to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

This is happening to me too. I don't think its a hack, I think its a bug. I'm going to contact support about it. I have albums showing up in my saved albums list that I've never listened to, and albums that I have saved have been removed. My recently played list is showing playlists & albums that I have never listened to. Same with the Artists page, this are appearing that shouldn't be there, and artists are dissappearing. Very annoying.

I think people have figured out a way to access accts. My acct was hacked
about a month ago by somebody in the Neterlands. They even changed my email
(to Netherland email address) so I could not access my acct at all. I had
to go thru customer support to regain access,).s Snce then my acct hasnt
been the same. I feel like it's an actual person rather than a bug because
it's different artists that appear but the same style of rap. I go and
delete them from my history and a few days later more rap and rnb pops up.
I changed my password now 3 times and have logged out all devices but it
keeps happening. Nobody from support has responded.

Hey there!

Did you hear back?

No response from support. Kinda sucks cus I pay for premium service.

What's your case number? I can help chase it up on this side. 

i never got a message or anything from anybody. i checked my junk mail too. i just sent another message to the contact form. this problem is still happening. i logged out again and changed my password again. problem is not resolved and i'm not happy about the lack of support since i'm a longtime premium member.

Suggested posts