Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8+

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I've been having this issue where there is a random account hijacking mine. They will play Spanish music. It'd be fine except I pay for Spotify now and I'm not inclined to share with strangers. I made my account with Facebook so I've tried changing my Facebook password cause idk how to change spotify password. Do I change the device password? I've tried sign out of wveeveryth countless times but they always come back. It's gotten to the point where whenever they are on I'll just play cupcakke's "deepthroat" till they go away but what if they don't understand English. So what can I do?

Screenshot_20180527-000909_Spotify.jpg
2 Replies

PS. The device in question is the j2 prime. I'm off WiFi so my Chromecast and consoles won't show up

Hey, @tanakaderoy -

That's not cool! I suggest following the guide here as soon as possible: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-accoun...

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out.

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts