Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone STILL using my account... have reset password, logged out of all devices!

Solved!

Someone STILL using my account... have reset password, logged out of all devices!

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

iOS 11

My Question or Issue

As per title- despite resetting my password, and using the manual log out from all logged in devices several times, I still have someone using my account. I have their full listening history, they’ve made new playlists under the name “Angie”, and have now deleted my most used playlists (which I’ve since restored). I do have Spotify Premium for families, and none of my members are doing this. Please help!!

See screenshot, only one of the playlists shown is my own.

CBD7091F-ED06-4228-B28F-AB0C8AC18DF3.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.
In the above link you can get in touch with Spotify support.
If this resolved your problem, please mark this topic as solved, otherwise please let me know.
Thanks!

Attachments

Subscriptions

Email me when someone replies
Tags
Message Tags

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.
In the above link you can get in touch with Spotify support.
If this resolved your problem, please mark this topic as solved, otherwise please let me know.
Thanks!

Attachments

Subscriptions

Email me when someone replies
Tags
Message Tags

They are currently hijacking it so my music keeps stopping and starting 😪 see attachment. Other device is not mine.

302A9C93-74E5-4AC5-B958-B49AF4BC589A.png

Suggested posts