Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone broke into my Spotify account

Someone broke into my Spotify account

Hello, so I have a premium subscription and someone is using my account elsewhere. I tried logging out on all devices, changing passwords and de-linking facebook, nothing worked. I noticed that when I was browsing my keychain I have a different login and different password saved on another different login, apparently those are all associated with one (mine) account. I have no idea how he did that, but other than that I’m really **bleep** off. It is annoying to have some hindu on my account (in my “different” login I had “rivrad rakout” saved as my password). How to get rid of him? I’m desperate now, it’s been going on for a good month now.

1 Reply

Hi @misguidednapalm

It's good to know that you've already taken some steps. However, it's better to open the password reset form in a private/incognito window, and choose a strong password you haven't used before.

Then you can go to your account page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE again. 

It's also strongly advised that you change the password for:

• The email address associated with your Spotify account (e.g. with Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
  • Any Facebook profile associated with your Spotify account. You can make sure you're the only one currently logged into your Facebook in your Facebook Settings, under Security and login > Where You’re Logged In.
  • Any service where you use the same password as Spotify.

If the issue persists, you can reach out to Customer Support.

You can find the contact form here

I hope it helps!

Suggested posts