Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone changed my e-mail

Solved!

Someone changed my e-mail

Hi I hope someone can help me.

The other day my Spotify suddenly logged itself out. I tried to log in with my password and username ofc. It didn't work. So i tried through Facebook and I got back in, except a lot of my lists were gone. I now logged in through Facebook on my computer, and I see the mailadress is completely different.... I can't change it back since I don't know my current password. It's not the same as the one I use for Facebook. I am VERY confused.. what's going on?

I really need to change my password and mail... it feels someone has used my account, but I never notice the music stopping or anything so I don't know if someone just did it for "fun" or plan on using it. 

Should I cancel mt Premium subscription as well? 

Anyone else had this problem?? :S

Thank you!

/Martina

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@user-removed

The contact form I sent you is a special contact form that allows you to choose your email to which Spotify Support will respond to 🙂

If you didn't get the option to choose your email, I suggest you log out of your account and try again 🙂

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hello @user-removed, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Due to the nature of this problem you can contact Spotify Support on this Contact Form Here.

This is a special contact form that allows you to select the email to which Spotify Support will reply too 🙂

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Thank you so much! I willt ry this right now:)

I sent it to them.... but ofc it said they would get back to me through my e-mail... WHICH has been changed... So I will never be able to read the answer even if I really wanted to...

Marked as solution

@user-removed

The contact form I sent you is a special contact form that allows you to choose your email to which Spotify Support will respond to 🙂

If you didn't get the option to choose your email, I suggest you log out of your account and try again 🙂

Hey Inatic,

The agent should reply back to the email address that you contacted then with - not the hijackers email.  If you havent heard anything back in about 24 hours - simply reply back to the case and state which email address you need replying to (people do make mistakes).

As far as your payments details go - these are normally safe from the hijacker - the only thing that they could do is restart the subscription.

I am away from the office for the next few weeks so I will not be able to chase this up for you - however I am sure that my colleagues will get this fixed asap.

I had to log out to give them MY e-mail. It was otherwise suppoed to be sent ot the e-mail someone changed my real one for. I don't even own a yahoo mail adress so...

I hope they can help me now. It's sent again to my personal mail adress I had before!

Thank you!~

There is actually someone now using my account. I see it on my computer.. so I still cancelled my Premium because I hate the thought of having all those things there.

I am having this exact problem, but the form says to put in the e-mail associated with my account-- which is the hackers e-mail! I can only login through my facebook. What do I do? Help!

I am having the same issue, is there any way I can get any help?

Suggested posts