Someone controlling my account. Still after i changed password and logged out of all accounts.

Highlighted

Re: Someone controlling my account. Still after i changed password and logged out of all accounts.

I think I figured this out. The same thing was happening to me, even after changing my password and logging out of all devices. Go to settings, and click on advanced settings. There is a button enabled automatically on all accounts to allow web access to your account (meant for if you're using a computer or phone other than your own that does not have the app.) if you turn this off, you can only access your account from the spotify app on your phone or the spotify software on your computer, meaning that the "listening on chrome" user cannot access your account.

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 11.21.11 AM.png
Highlighted

Re: Someone controlling my account. Still after i changed password and logged out of all accounts.

How did you manage to even find that setting option? I've tried accessing the advanced option on my PC and I can't find it. I can't even access an advanced setting on mobile either. Could you elaborate a little more a to where I can find this option. 

Highlighted

Regular

I’d reccomend making sure this person isn’t signing into your Bluetooth, so this problem doesn’t happen, you can manage your devices in settings under devices, make sure to check that if it happens again.

SUGGESTED POSTS