Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone else is signed into my account?

Someone else is signed into my account?

My playlist keeps being interrupted while trying to listen to music, when I have a look I realise another unrecognised device is using my account and is signed into it:

Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 22.09.41.png

Before it's mentioned, yes, i've already gone to account and pressed "Sign out everywhere", and yes, I already changed my password, 5 minutes ago, and the thing STILL keeps popping up - and when I go to Premium for family, I notice 2 random accounts which I did not add, added my list which i've immediatley removed.

Does Spotify have a two-step verification procedure ? If not, one desperately needs to be added. 

And also, before it's said, no, I did not leave my account signed in anywhere on a random device, I only use Spotify on my phone and Macbook.

How do i disconnect this random person from my account, and if they are obviously adding family members, this means they have access to my address/payment information does it not?

1 Reply

Hey @stefantomic94, thanks for reaching out about this! 

Sorry to hear that you think someone has gained access to your Spotify account. I'd recommend checking out this support article for more info and what to do next.

Have a great day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts