Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone else is using my account, despite my changed passwords.

Someone else is using my account, despite my changed passwords.

Hey Spotify.
Someone else is using my premium account. I have no idea who this girl is, or how she got into my account. Whether she's some freeloader or it's a genuine weird computer error, I'd like it to stop. I've changed my password multiple times to no avail. Can I create a totally new account and transfer my premium membership? Perhaps that will deter this strange situation. I've attached a photo that shows a strange iPhone trying to play music through my account.

Thank you for any assistance in this matter.

Kate
image.png
4 Replies

This is happening to me as well, I have reset my password (facebook since I log in through that) and clicked the "log out everywhere" button on spotify. I cannot change my device password, it gives an error message. I believe people are logging into my account through that

Issue resolved. Thank you!

I went to totally delete my account and someone at Spotify reached out to me and secured my account. I recommend you try this. Good luck!

Hi KHeemsoth and kingrootintooti 🙂

You can also try logging out from all devices your account's logged in to:

1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

If you’re at all worried about the security of your account, you can also reset your password or contact the support team.

Was my answer helpful? Don't forget to give it a Kudos or Accept it as Solution 😉
Just keep swimming!

© to the owner of the photo 🙂

Suggested posts