Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone else is using my account on a Playstation

Someone else is using my account on a Playstation

Someone else has been using my account from a Playstation and I don't know who this person is. I also can't get rid of them because "sign out all accounts" apparantly does not apply on Playstations. I already changed my password but that didn't help either. This is very annoying!

Please help. Thank you!

4 Replies

I am facing the same problem. Don't know how to solve this thing. I already tried to change my password but it doesn't work.

Same issue here. The best part is that it seems like that person can use the PINs they generate to set up other PlayStations as well. This is a huge issue guys, please can you fix this?

Hey folks,

Welcome to the Community! No worries - we're here to help 🙂

Log out from everywhere doesn’t include partner devices, such as PlayStation but if your Spotify account is linked to a PSN account, you can disconnect them here. If you experience any problems, we recommend that you contact Sony Customer Support. For full info on this, you can check out this support page.

In the meantime, you can remove the PlayStation access to your Spotify account here.

Just a heads-up, sometimes Spotify shows devices in close range in Devices Available icon_connect_device.png . Don’t worry, any devices in this list that aren’t yours do not have access to your account.

However, if you feel that someone else might have accessed your account and made changes to Your Library, you should follow the steps on this page. The support team will then help you secure your account and hand it back to you.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, the link you provided sends me to LINK accounts not unlink. Im not OP but my problem is that another account WHICH I DONT KNOW THE NAME has my spotify linked to them. How in the **bleep** am I supposed to unlink it if I dont know the playstation ID?? Dont you guys have the information to which devices and accounts is my spotify account linked so I can unlink it?? Please this is driving me nuts.

Suggested posts