Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone else is using my account.

Someone else is using my account.

An unknown device is using my account, I've tried the "sign out everywhere" solution and they're still logged in. Are there any other ways I can rectify this issue?
10 Replies

Hi @Kaylarenee, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Yes, after siging out everywhere, you can change or reset your password. This should work for you.

https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_help/change-password/

Let me know if this works!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Kaylarenee

If you think that your account has been stolen, I would suggest you to contact support through the anonymous contact form. This is alternative form so you can enter an email which you can access to get the reply.

Let me know if you need anything else

Have a nice day 🙂

It doesn't work.

It doesn't link me to an anonymous form.

My account has indeed been taken over by someone else

I am really sorry that your account has been compromised. The anonymous contact form works. Just follow the guide and if you won't find the right topic and solution, just hit the "I still need help" button and fill the form.

Drop me a line if I can do anything else for you

Im having the same problem.. and it's the 2nd time it happends to me. i've changed the password and nothing. if you know something, please share it! good luck

IMG_2206.PNG

I filled the form and the person changed my email and I keep getting this:
IMG_0887.PNG

Make sure you are logged out of any Spotify account when you are using the contact form ( https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/ ) or the username and email field will not show up. It is important so that you can enter the information of the account you are having trouble with and enter a preferred contact email. The form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. Please make sure that this is an email that is not compromised, and that you have access to it.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

Hey @cami_146 and welcome to the community!

If you think that your account has been stolen, I suggest you contact support through the anonymous contact form. This is alternative form so you can enter an email which you can access to get the reply. I already mentioned more information about it in this thread, but please let me know if you will have any other questions.

Have a nice day

Suggested posts