Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone hacked my account

Solved!

Someone hacked my account

I need help someone hacked my account and changed my email and password the only way I have to access now is with my facebook account

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

I sent the reply to your outlook email address.  You might need to check in the Spam folder.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hi cgomezmendez!

Have you tried to contact to customer support? I think that its better a direct communication intead via this forum.

You can reach them in this link: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support.

Best regards!

I tried but It only get sended to the email the hacker set on my account.

I think you're right...

Just being curious, have you tried to login into your Spotify account using Facebook from the Website?

Also, I've seen another post where someone get some help from an user named Calvin, I'm not quite sure how to get his attention.

Perhaps if using the tag he notice this post, or you can try to send him a Private Message to see if you had any help.

Best regards.

I'm in with Facebook Login but I can't change the password not the email, I added the tags, thanks.

Oh... Well that's a little disappointing...

I really hope that someone can assist you with this issue.

Best regards!

Hiya cgomezmendez,

I will handle this now for you.  Sending a reply to case 05446415

Hi Calvin, Thanks you.

Anywhere where I can see the status of it?
Marked as solution

Hi,

I sent the reply to your outlook email address.  You might need to check in the Spam folder.

Hi,
Indeed it was in spam.
Thanks you, I was afraid I couldn't get any help when I checked the page and didn't see any phone number or email or contact form.

Suggested posts