Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone have taken over my Spotify account

Someone have taken over my Spotify account

Hi,

I noticed today that someone have taken over my spotify account. He deleted all my music and change the email adress to I have tried to take the account back but he has changed the password, but I can still login with my facebook-acount.

So my question is, are there any solution to change back to my email adress? I can't do it right now because he has changed the password on my spotify account (not my facebook acount)

Sincerely 

Erik W

10 Replies

Hi @wezter 

In order to resolve this issue you need to contact the support here.

If you receive an automated message telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to send a reply.

They will be more than happy to assist you!

If this was helpful, please give kudos or accept it as solution.
If you want to become a Spotify Rock Star, learn more here.
If you're new to the community, please check out the starter guide.

Click here to contact the support.
I'm not a Spotify employee.

The thing is that the answer of my question will go to his email, because he has changed that. So I can't speak to the support.

Hi,

Since your email has been changed, you need to use this contact form.

If you receive an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly and it will be sent to the staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Is there any email adress or phone number I can use to get to the support directly?

@wezter wrote:

Is there any email adress or phone number I can use to get to the support directly?

@wezter You need to use the link I posted above.

Anthony

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

@wezter 

Use this contact link:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

You will be able to put an email that you want Spotify to reply to you at

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ah, thank you! I noticed now that I can use my facebook email adress to mail them!

Thank you very much!

You're welcome 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

today I realized that during all this time, the charge that I receive is 9,9 €! and not 6 €!! as everybody who has Spotify Premium in Spain!!!

I changed my account in London, but everything is in Spanish, so I don't know why happen this to me!

Thank you for your help.

Lola

@loleitorful wrote:

today I realized that during all this time, the charge that I receive is 9,9 €! and not 6 €!! as everybody who has Spotify Premium in Spain!!!

I changed my account in London, but everything is in Spanish, so I don't know why happen this to me!

Thank you for your help.

Lola

@loleitorful ,

Spotify premium costs 9.99/month. I'm not sure what you think 6 is for, but unlimited was removed a while back.

If you feel you have been overcharged, submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.
If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

Suggested posts