Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone is borrowing my account illegally...

Solved!

Someone is borrowing my account illegally...

Plan

Premium

Country

Denmark

Device

iPhone and HP laptop

Operating System

N/A

My Question or Issue

When I logged on to my account today, I figured someone called “daddy” is using my account. This person has even found a playlist named “Can I borrow your account”, “Night**bleep**”, “This is Kevin Gates” and other playlists of similar character. I have of course logged out of all accounts and changed my password. But can you guys see the IP address and Device this ‘certain someone’ has used to hack me? And please block this IP and device at once and perhaps blacklist the IP?

Thank you! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @qaisra! Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community.

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take. If none of those steps work  I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. I hope this helps!

Best,

Jack

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @qaisra! Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community.

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take. If none of those steps work  I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. I hope this helps!

Best,

Jack

Suggested posts