Announcements

Someone is using my account (alguem ta usando a minha conta)

Someone is using my account (alguem ta usando a minha conta)

AmandaBretas

I tried to log out in all devices, changed my password but it still some odd Playlist are showing up in my account. I don't know what else to do. ( ja tentei sair de todos os dispositivos e troquei minha senha mas continuam aparecendo umas Playlists estranhas na minha conta. Nao sei mais o que fazer.

6 Replies

Luke

Hey @AmandaBretas,

when someone got access to your Spotify account,

please follow the steps shown in this support article.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

tainamanriquez

This is happening to me too since the last year. Now is happening again and Spotify don't gave me a solution. I listen to rock.. so.. look at the sh*t of music now.. I'm **bleep**..

Screenshot_20180126-215626.png

Luke

Hey @tainamanriquez,

when someone got access to your Spotify account, please visit the Spotify account site and click on sign out everywhere and change your password here.

SignOut_Everywhere_twitter.png

Also you should follow the article I mentioned above.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

AmandaBretas

Tainamanriquez: This happened to me since somehow I got access to another count in my phone. I already changed my password and logged out 3 times, but now seems to be working... Though, this is an error that can't be ignored, they must pay more attention on the software security.

AmandaBretas

Ik68: I don't think this is the solution, the case is a little more complicated than I showed, my mistake. Few months ago I had access to another device with spotfy and then into my. Since than I had to change the password and log out three times, like in the spotfy text, but I think it didn't solved the problem. I'm waiting for the vacation ends to see if they will be able to get in again.

tainamanriquez

I agree! This is a security issue and can't be ignored. They have to listen to us, because as consumers se have some rights. I hope it could be solved as soon as possible.

Suggested posts

Env: prod