Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Someone is using my account elsewhere

Solved!

Re: Someone else using your account? Post here.

how to logout of spotify on all devices??? 

Roadie
All done!
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

user-removed
Not applicable

Please log me out everywhere. Account name grezea. thank you.

Casual Listener

Is this still an active thing? I need this done....

Casual Listener

@Richard wrote:

Hey all,

If you've left Spotify logged in somewhere and you need your best friend/sister/family pet logged out, please just post here and we'll do it for you.

By having an official thread for this we hope to be able to clear up the board a bit and get you the quickest response possible.

So, if you see anyone else in need of our help - direct them this way. Or direct them towards our form for a response by email.

Thanks!

@Richard wrote:

Hey all,

If you've left Spotify logged in somewhere and you need your best friend/sister/family pet logged out, please just post here and we'll do it for you.

By having an official thread for this we hope to be able to clear up the board a bit and get you the quickest response possible.

So, if you see anyone else in need of our help - direct them this way. Or direct them towards our form for a response by email.

Thanks!

@Richard wrote:

Hey all,

So, if you see anyone else in need of our help - direct them this way. Or direct them towards our form for a response by email.

Thanks!

@Richard wrote:

Hey all,

So, if you see anyone else in need of our help - direct them this way. Or direct them towards our form for a response by email.

Thanks!

Is this still an active thing? I need this done....

Casual Listener

my bad for posting again but I wasn't logged out on any devices 😕 (probably just missed out!)

username is : sam_northwood

many thanks!

Casual Listener

I need this done as well... please log me out on all devices if possible

Casual Listener

account name is njkruse28

Could you sign me out please? Frankiidoodle 🙂 thanks in advance

Casual Listener

SUGGESTED POSTS