Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone is using my bankcard info and made their own account...

Someone is using my bankcard info and made their own account...

Maybe I in a drunken state payed for someone elses spotify or something, or simply, one of my "friends" have my creditcard info somehow...

Anyways, how the hell do I stop spotify from stop taking money from me each month? I do NOT have any subscribtion what so ever. Seems like I cant do this via my internetbank for some reason.

Why the hell is there no way to contact spotify with this directly? I cant believe this is the only way to do this.. in an open forum!

..maybe im just to much of an idiot to not see the contact info for spotify, lol.

Help would be appreaciated !

-sry for english, 2nd language and spell checker sucks

1 Reply

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this. However, if someone else is using your card I would highly recommend you get in touch with your bank or card issuers fraud team to make them aware, incase they try and buy anything else. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts