Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone keeps logging into my account

Someone keeps logging into my account

Someone I don't know keeps logging into my account. I have changed all my passwords, I unlog from all devices and when I relog they're still there.

I have no idea how they keep getting my password. 

Please help

6 Replies

Hi @Dmeff, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

When you completed all steps suggested there and you're still having trouble, I'll see what I can suggest.

Thanks!

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for your help. I have already performed all those steps several times and the person always seems to come back.

I have pressed on "forget this device" in the connected device list and it has seemed to work for now.

Hey again @Dmeff,

great to hear that everything works fine for you now!

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

I have the same problem, and I too have done all the steps that you mention here. There's someone who is constantly logging on to my account and then he goes on to follow himself on spotify. I know his username and he keeps on doing this and has been doing it for a month or so, even though I've changed my password multiple times etc. How can I get rid of him? I've also tried to contact him on facebook, he does not reply. 

Sadly, it hasn't solved my problem. Today this person relogged into my account. I have changed all my passwords, I have logged out from all my devices, I have done absolutely everythin. 

I have no idea how this person keeps logging in.

Hey there,

Sorry to hear!
In this case, I'd recommend heading to the second section of the support article linked here and above. 

This section outlines how to reach the right Support team 🙂

They'll be able to reunite you with your music.

Let me know if that helps!

LukeSpotify Star

Suggested posts