Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone logged into my account and after changing the password is still listening on my spotify

Solved!

Someone logged into my account and after changing the password is still listening on my spotify

1144042192_0-1582073780034.png

How **bleep**ing garbage is your software i cannot find anything to remove them from listening on my spotify premium.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @1144042192,

Following @Billy-J's suggestion, it'd be good for you to go to your account page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE right before resetting your Spotify password.

That way, anyone who accessed your account will be logged out and won't be able to log back in since you'll have updated your password by the time they try.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @1144042192, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear this. I'd recommend checking out this support article for the next steps to take. 

Additionally, you can check some ways on how to protect your account here.

I hope this helps! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Hey @1144042192,

Following @Billy-J's suggestion, it'd be good for you to go to your account page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE right before resetting your Spotify password.

That way, anyone who accessed your account will be logged out and won't be able to log back in since you'll have updated your password by the time they try.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts