Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone's using my account

Solved!

Someone's using my account

Someone's hacked my Spotify account - when I'm using Spotify at certain times of the day, it'll stop playing whatever I'm playing and start playing a random track that I would never play (teenybopper pop **bleep**). Also in my saved songs there's a load of stuff I'd never save. 

SO 

I tried to change my password (I log in via facebook) - it says the password I'm putting in is wrong. 

The trouble is, I can't get a password link sent to my email, because the email I have registered is old, and I can't get into that account anymore. 

SO 

Someone's using my account, and I can't stop them, because Spotify won't let me change my password. 

HELP! It's messing with my playlists!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @_3zs2-1w1rdvf!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. I'd recommend checking out this Support article for the next steps to take. Once you reach out to Spotify, they'll be able to take a look backstage and hopefully solve this as soon as possible. 

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @_3zs2-1w1rdvf!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. I'd recommend checking out this Support article for the next steps to take. Once you reach out to Spotify, they'll be able to take a look backstage and hopefully solve this as soon as possible. 

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts