Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone stole my account

Someone stole my account

Someone stole my facebook linked account. I apparently left the login credentials in the cookies for another computer and someone from germany kept on logging and deleting my playlists. The email address or the password for the account I don't know and I wasn't using them, just logging through facebook credentials.

Now I can't even do that. I need help, I have premium account and the fact that none of my support tickets received an answer is disparaging. And so is yhe fact you guys dont have a contact number.
6 Replies

Hey @lokix and welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. They usually reply within 48h if you replied to it.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No I didn't because my mail address is wrong and I can't access it, it's a msn address that no longer exists. And now that thief has unlinked my account from my fb so I can't even accessed and it has my banking data in it.

@lokix wrote:
No I didn't because my mail address is wrong and I can't access it, it's a msn address that no longer exists. And now that thief has unlinked my account from my fb so I can't even accessed and it has my banking data in it.

Hey @lokix!

You'll need to contact the accounts team through the anonymous online contact form. You may need to clear your Internet browser's cache/cookies before going to the form for it to work correctly. Once there click on Account > Account details, country, payment method > I still need help > then enter all the necessary info. Make sure you enter the e-mail address you can be reached at under "My contact e-mail address". Once you submit the form, be sure to reply to the e-mail that you receive to give your case a bump.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

There's no my contact email address tab, should I just put my mail in the request? I'm using the soanish based form, that may be why but no alternative is available, apprently.

@lokix wrote:
There's no my contact email address tab, should I just put my mail in the request? I'm using the soanish based form, that may be why but no alternative is available, apprently.

@lokix It should still show. It's because you're logged into a Spotify account. Let's try using an incognito tab then trying the link again. Let me know how it goes!

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

No. Spotify hasn't contacted me, noone has contacted me in over 8 help requests I've sent. I'm completely locked out of my account. I apparently had an account created on my main mail and spotify is not sending me the password for it either. Someone is using my premium account, with renewable subscription at my expense and I can't do anything, nor contact anyone through phone or otherwise, or receive any help of help beyond "place another ticket that will get thoroughly ignored"

Yes I did check my spam folder, mind you, innumerable times I have. I can't login through fb or elsewhere. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I guess I will just turn back you guys bank receipt.

Suggested posts