Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone used my student discount code.

Solved!

Someone used my student discount code.

So I've had a free trial of Spotify Premium and I wanted to upgrade to pay every month when it finishes.

I'm a student with a valid NUS card and I wanted to use (rightfully) my discount.

My NUS card was lost almost a month ago though, after I started the trial, and I know the person who found it because they contacted me saying they found it, I just haven't been able to meet up with the person as I haven't been in over Easter.

So I've just tried redeeming my NUS card code, from logging into my NUS account online, only to find that my cards already been redeemed with another account! Surely the terms and conditions don't accept this? The card is in my name, I've given no permission whatsoever for the person to use this, and now I can't use my own card for my discount!

How can I get this fixed?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@bexsmall wrote:

So I've had a free trial of Spotify Premium and I wanted to upgrade to pay every month when it finishes.

I'm a student with a valid NUS card and I wanted to use (rightfully) my discount.

My NUS card was lost almost a month ago though, after I started the trial, and I know the person who found it because they contacted me saying they found it, I just haven't been able to meet up with the person as I haven't been in over Easter.

So I've just tried redeeming my NUS card code, from logging into my NUS account online, only to find that my cards already been redeemed with another account! Surely the terms and conditions don't accept this? The card is in my name, I've given no permission whatsoever for the person to use this, and now I can't use my own card for my discount!

Hi,

Please submit a support ticket here asking for it to be cancelled so you can use it again: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@bexsmall wrote:

Hi,

Please submit a support ticket here asking for it to be cancelled so you can use it again: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I am getting this message when i try and set up nus premium   Student discount

This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Help!

@colintrombone wrote:

I am getting this message when i try and set up nus premium   Student discount

This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Help!

If you get in touch with the link Anthony posted above the Spotify team will be able to look into this for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts