Premium

Country

Israel

Device

One Plus 7 pro and windows pc

Operating System

Android 10, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I think that someone has access to my account. I have some weird songs on my hope page and some weird stuff that I have never played or even looked into.

I have changed my password several times and disconnected from my account on all devices and then logged in again.

I have checked all the logged on devices and I don't see anything but my devices(PC and mobile phone).

2 Replies

Hi @RonKatz

It's good to know that you've already taken some steps. However, it's better to open the password reset form in a private/incognito window, and choose a strong password you haven't used before.
Then you can go to your account page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE again.

It's also strongly advised that you change the password for:

• The email address associated with your Spotify account (e.g. with Gmail, Hotmail, etc.).
  • Any Facebook profile associated with your Spotify account. You can make sure you're the only one currently logged into your Facebook in your Facebook Settings, under Security and login > Where You’re Logged In.
  • Any service where you use the same password as Spotify.

If the issue persists, you can reach out to Customer Support.
You can find the contact form here.

I hope it helps!

Hi there @RonKatz,

Thanks for posting here! 

In addition to all the valuable steps @Emilia_8 wrote here, I'd like to leave also this article with some extra tips on how to keep you account safe. This info should help you so that this doesn't happen again. 

We hope this helps 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts